English is just a language, not knowledge!

Yes, English is just a medium of communication. You can’t judge one’s knowledge or intelligence by his English speaking skills. A couple of days back I was talking a person and he told me he doesn’t feel like talking to anyone, I asked why, he told his friends always point out his English mistakes and insult him. I…

You don’t deserve her if you don’t respect her!

I hope this picture already gave you a clue about what I’m going to write today. Yes, it’s about respecting women. Respect does not mean bowing down and making way for others, but giving them their space as an individual, make them feel comfortable, which every living being deserves. If you have read my earlier…

Growing through what I’m going through!

Life was never easy. I never thought I would enjoy loneliness. I still remember how people judged me in the beginning. Yes, I would say, in the beginning, because my life kind of started after coming to Germany. Everything was new to me. This country, this experience, this place, these people, everything. I’m basically from…

Failures are part of life!

I just read this news about missing Indian student who was doing masters at Hamburg University, Germany (Check out to read more). It’s just said that he left a letter before leaving his room and the German police couldn’t understand it as it was written in Kannada, an Indian language. But, how difficult is to find an…

My crushes which last only for a minute!

“A brief but intense infatuation for someone, especially someone unattainable”, this is how Google defines the word CRUSH.   I’m a human and of course, I do have crushes, a list of crushes in fact. I’m sure everyone has. When you’re attracted to someone on the bus, you say or you at least think, wow,…

Just a bad day, not a bad life!

  No matter how hard you cry, everything looks wry! It doesn’t last forever, it’s just to make you clever! I know it’s a bad day, but you will see the hope ray! Of course, life has ups and downs, nothing can stop it, not even pounds! Just come out of depression, every problem has…

Key to Happiness!

How difficult is it to, not misunderstand a person! be sweet to others! make others smile! spread positive vibes! stay calm! help others! appreciate people for their work! not hurt others! stay happy always! have hopes in life! enjoy every moment of life! respect everyone! not whine all the time! find happiness in little things! to be…

Speak Out!

Howdy! How many of us are truly genuine to others? How many of us state our honest opinions? 20%? 25%? ok, let us say 30%! The rest 70% of people are not really honest in their opinions. As you can read in one of my earlier blog posts (I’m linking it here), I have conducted…

Be loud and proud to say you bleed!

Me: I’m exhausted today! She: Is it that time of the month? Me: which time? She: That time!!! Me: Argh! which??? She: Periods! (whispering) Me: Oh yeah periods! (my normal tone) She: What’s wrong with you!? You were loud enough and people could hear what you said! Me: So what? :O Yes, talking about periods…

Be a smart loser, not a stupid winner!

It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person -Bill Murray I have met people who would just not accept the fact that they can ever be wrong, they just keep arguing about something they are not really sure about, because…

After all, who are you to judge?

Judging someone is as easy as eating a banana ( no reason to choose this example :P). Well, before judging someone probably we should walk in his shoes to know what he is really going through. I personally don’t like times when people pass negative comments on strangers in the bus or in the public…

Behavioural Experiment: Week 1

Howdy! I just came up with this new concept of doing a behavioural experiment every week. The basic idea behind this concept is to do something that you’ve always wanted to do, but you were just worried about the people around you or the society. Let me make it clear, I always wanted to be…