Who doesn’t want to be a better person? Who doesn’t want to be successful in life? I’m sure everyone has goals. Here I have six questions that you should ask yourself, which will help you realize how far are you from reaching your goal. Just sit back, relax and try to answer these questions.
1) Which is worse, failing or never trying?
2) If happiness was the national currency, how rich would you be by now?
3) Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
4) What is that one thing that makes you different from everyone else?
5) Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
6) If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
These are the six questions which are right answers for your life’s question. All you really need to do to make a change is to start asking yourself these questions and begin your own journey to discover what really makes you, YOU. So, did you find the answer to these questions? Let me know your answers in the comment section below 🙂
Until next time…… ❤